Thames Commuter 1.3 landed on the Play Store this week, featuring more reliable live data streaming along with many usability improvements. You can now touch on any one of the service line labels (e.g. RB1, RB6) to view all the routes taken by that line, making it a lot easier to get to know your local river services.
Here’s a list of the features we’ve improved in this release:
- Updated to new and improved Tfl API for more accurate live data.
- Added route maps for all London piers (excluding Woolwich ferry and Gravesend/Tilbury).
- Bank holiday warnings in case of changes in the service.
- Improved UI all round, higher contrasted map.
- Haptic feedback for a premium feel.
- New feedback form to help us take this app even further.
We hope you enjoy the new Thames Commuter, and we welcome your feedback so we can make travelling on the river better still.
Download Thames Commuter for Android and Wear OS on Google Play.